0330 223 4 223 hello@limestonegrey.com
MATTHEW JONES
Director

LimeLight series – shining the spotlight on R&D tax credits

LimestoneGrey are pleased to announce our 2018 LimeLight campaign, raising awareness of R&D tax credits and dispelling the myths surrounding them,  showcasing the significant financial benefits your company could receive through making a claim.

Since its inception in 2000, R&D tax credits remain a hugely underclaimed relief across the whole of the UK and especially so in Wales, where our main offices are based.

It is widely understood that only 20% of eligible companies claim the relief, whilst the other 80% miss out on what can amount to tens and sometimes even hundreds of thousands of pounds each year!  This is a lot of free money to miss out on.

The LimeLight campaign aims to increase awareness of the opportunities available and illustrate how Lime R&D can make the claim process simple and straight forward.

Over the coming weeks, we shall be sharing articles and insights which will help explain:

  • what R&D tax credits are,
  • how they work, and;
  • what they could mean for your business.

Please follow us using the links below to ensure you stay up-to-date with the latest articles.

Find Us

Cardiff

15 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ

London

110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY

Manchester

Chancery Place, 50 Brown St, Manchester, M2 2JG

0330 223 4 223

hello@limestonegrey.com

Logo on white

LimestoneGrey is a registered trade mark of LimestoneGrey Limited.  All rights reserved.

© 2021 LimestoneGrey Limited.

 

Company registration no. 10714268 | VAT registration no. 270 2858 01.

 

chartered tax advisors

LimestoneGrey Limited is a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers.

Share This